SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owner of the Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Owner of the Show Empty
PostSubject: Owner of the Show   Owner of the Show Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 am

An amazing guitar solo is played on the titan tron as a 6'4 around 250 pounder walks down the aisle. As he walks down he slaps several fans hands.

Unknown Figure: Hello and congradulations. You are watching a SBW legend in the making.

He taunts to the crowd as they have a mix reaction to him.

Unknown Figure: Now before I get ahead of myself, you all most be dying to know my name.

Crowd doesn't seem very intrested in his attitude.

Unknown Figure: Well, my name is the one and only, the worlds youngest champion. A classic every time I get in the ring. The Owner of all of you.

The crowd starts to boo.

Unknown figure: Well. I love your attitude. I really do. Chris Owner loves your attitude. And best of all, I'm already a contender to get some gold around the waist of the owner of the show.

The guitar solo begins on the titan tron as Chris rolls out of the ring and starts to yell at the fans.
Back to top Go down

Owner of the Show
Page 1 of 1