SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye SBW!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 am

Now as you saw in the title SBW and/I might be saying goodbye to most of you. 1st thing is that I tried out for GM, how many of you think I'll become a GM? Well at the end of the season SBW might be deleted. Let's just say this, SBW has a higher chance of getting deleted than staying. So I haven't confirmed the PPV yet and I would like to end SBW with a bang. I would like everyone to rp for a ppv rp. Now big announcements, nothing big. Just something to continue an enlarge to rivalry. I've already made mine, and added it to the PPV, so I would like everyone to reply to this and say the best part of SBW for you, and why you stayed with this hole in the wall federation for this long, I'll start.

My favorite part of SBW was working with Baki Hanma, me and him just connected when it came to rping, when we leave this fed, I want to be in a fed with you. I stayed with this fed this long for 2 main reasons. 1 is that I was like a GM to all of you, Lord Xenu just signed you, but I took controll after then. And 2 was because once your a blackout. You're ALWAYS a blackout.

Please list what was your favorite part of SBW and why you stayed with us
Back to top Go down
Christian"ThePlayer"Huebl

Christian

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah working with Baki always was fun , but my favourite feud was still Undertaker vs Player xD

Its sad that we maybe get deleted because our GMs were sick...
Back to top Go down
JoseMustaine

JoseMustaine

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:27 pm

My favorite part was RPing with Haas,he is a great Roleplayer,but I think that Baki is the best roleplayer in the fed.Too bad this tuesday is (probably) going to be our last show.
Back to top Go down
haas67

haas67

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:09 pm

My favorite part was working with chris and baki, but baki IS THE BEST RPer in this roster
I really hope SBW isn´t going to be deleted

i hope I see some of you in a other roster again
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 am

haas67 wrote:
but baki IS THE BEST RPer in this roster

ok I see how it is the fed always teams with the face, well I see how it is. Just remember that if you want a title match Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
baki hanma

baki hanma

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 am

aw thx guys I appreciate what you said about me..I just did what I had to do..I'm sad that the roster might be deleted..I hope that in the future we meet again on the same fed..What I like about SBW is that all of your are great guys..hehe sounds "cheesy", anyways..G.T is one of the best tag team I had but haas is also on his way of becoming one eheh..just continue to lvl up your wrestler ^_^...While Phenom,Huebl and The snake is my respected rivals..I like Owner for his Broad Ideas and Imaginations for the Roster RP's..You did a great job on VGMing..If only Xenu is not always Busy ..this roster might not end up like this..But Nonetheless thanks to all the wrestlers on this roster..I had a great time here on my first Fed...^_^ Cyah all around guys^_^
Back to top Go down
haas67

haas67

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Chris, when you become GM, don´t forget to send us a contract
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:20 pm

haas67 wrote:
Chris, when you become GM, don´t forget to send us a contract

mmmmm, why don't you ask the BEST RPIER if he'll send you a contract??? >(
Back to top Go down
haas67

haas67

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Cause you´ve higher chance to become GM
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 am

mmmmm I'll think about it.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye SBW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SBW!!!   Goodbye SBW!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye SBW!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: