SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Done Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

We're Done Here Empty
PostSubject: We're Done Here   We're Done Here Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:05 am

Hello and ladies and gentlemen lets introduce the person who completed a FnF, Sole Surivivor, and the draft.... Chris Owner!

Chris Owner comes out with high fives and the crowd chantingf his name as he stares at all of their shining faces, thanking every one, as they congradulate them.

Chris Owner steps in the ring and politely ask for a mike from the ring announcer.

Chris: WOOOOO.

The crowd emics him and Wooooo's with him.

Chris: I learned something this season.

Chris: If you want to be the man, you got to beat the man.

The crowd Wooooo's.

Chris: Also, it's not cheating if you didn't get caught.

The crowd then say Viva La Rosa

Chris:Gimmie a hell yeah if you think I'm the best danm thing to ever walk inside a SBW ring.

The crowd gives a very weak and bad Hell Yeah.

Chris: Oh come on who could even dare face me. I mean come on, look at this.

Chris then continues wave his hands very slowly around his abs and his muscles.

Chris: If anybody back there thinks that they can beat the current General Manager of the Year come out here and say it to my face.

ooc: This is rp/ information thing to tell you guys that I'm done with the shows. That was kind of hard.
Back to top Go down
haas67

haas67

We're Done Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Done Here   We're Done Here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:05 pm

what the hell is now?

Last edited by haas67 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoseMustaine

JoseMustaine

We're Done Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Done Here   We're Done Here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 am

What do you mean you're done with the shows?You will not be GM anymore?
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

We're Done Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Done Here   We're Done Here Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm

well to tell everybody something. Lord Xenu removed me from being VGM, I've already finished the rest of the shows for the season, but if we survive this season. I won't be. This is my final season playing TWG (unless I become a GM). After this season. The only Time you'll hear the word Chris Owner is when any of u are saying how great it was to have me as VGM of FnF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We're Done Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Done Here   We're Done Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Done Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: