SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FNF Reaction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baki hanma

PostSubject: FNF Reaction   Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 am

Baki Hanma sits infront as he prepares himself to answer the question of SBW reporters about what can He say on last nights match

Reporter 1 : Mr Hanma what is your assessment about last nights match?

Baki: Last nights match was just mediocre for me (lol just rp xenu..actually its great..lot's of mismatch..I liked it =p)..even my fight..damn I didn't even had a hard time beating that Richie Da Horsie..(snsya na kababayan, RP lang ^_^)..

Baki Then laughs Sarcastically

Reporter 2 : Now that you already had your conditioning match before your fight against Bollo, what will be your next plan??

Baki Hanma : I think Xenu is already making arrangement for my fight against Bollo..And I already made a message to Bollo that I want to challenge him(Baki is referring to the parking lot incident) but I'm Planning To do Training routines again this week..Let's see what will happen next.

Reporter 3 : What can you tell about not having fans in this Fed..

Baki : How many times I told you that I don't care about those useless sh*ts...All I care is that I want to be the strongest.!!!

Baki looks irritated about the question of the last reporter and left the conference room..

Reporters : Mr Baki..Mr Baki wait we still have questions..

The reporters look at each other as Baki left the Room

Commercial Break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian"ThePlayer"Huebl

PostSubject: Re: FNF Reaction   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:53 pm

OOC:(isnt the "I dont care for my fans"-Thing my gimmick???BTW: Isnt it ironic i got +10 Fan boost after FnF Very Happy)

*Christian "ThePlayer" Huebl just walks out of his locker room as a reporter arrives to ask him a few questions about his match at FnF*
[color=cyan]Reporter: You said at Friday Night Fever no one in this arena could beat you. But you kinda lost your match against Willkill. What do you say?

TP(calm): Well I have to say, I wasnt really prepared for that match. Thinking back to that day I should have slept and not done party. At that day I was tired...
R: So you didnt sleep ? Sounds for me like a lame excuse. And now did your big mouth got closed by Willkills fist?
TP(aggresive): What do you mean?
R: Well. Will you walk there out again and shout at your fans "I dont care for you!". Or have you finally understood you need them?
TP: I dont need anyone. Not a Team-Partner, not a stable,not the GM to help me out. *ThePlayer walks to the camera and Points at the Lens,as he would point at the fans* And most likely: I DONT NEED YOU!!!
*ThePlayer walks away*

*The reporter follows Christian Huebl*
R: Wait Mr. Player...

TP: I once told you. I AM THEPLAYER *Forces the Reporter in a DDT-Clutch, slams his knee into him and does a Neck Breaker executing a destroying Wicked Mind Destructor* This should kepp you that in mind...*ThePlayer continues to walk down the floor as the Reporter lies on the ground Knocked Out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FNF Reaction
Page 1 of 1