SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Xenu Starts the Fights

Go down 
+3
Undertaker Phenom
Chris Owner
Lord Xenu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Empty
PostSubject: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 am

Lord Xenu's music hits the air as it slowly envelopes the stadium. The lights dim down low as rays of blue and green lights begin to cast over the crowd. Slowly from the titan tron appears Lord Xenu the GM of SBW and FNF. Slowly he begins to make his way to the ring with a slow strut until making his way into the ring.

"Ladies and Gentleman...... The time has come the time has come for the Tournament of Champions. This is how our Tournament to the Undisputed belt will look like. I hope everyone enjoys there matches." Lord Xenu smiles with a Evil Grin as he points the the Titan tron and the Tournament Bracket is posted.

Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Sbwbra10

OOC: Everyone Don't be mad with me who you face. This was completely Random Generated.
Back to top Go down
https://suddenblackoutwrestl.forumotion.net
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Chris Owner music hits as he walks out.

Chris: What makes you think I want to wrestle any of those horrible wrestlers, all they will do is slow me down on my way to getting the intercontential belt around my waist.

Chris pulls the mic away from his lips.

Chris: This could b e good though, yeah. Hey, Xenu I want Haas to face.... Jp Irons.

Chris gets a smile on his face as he waits for Xenu's anwser
Back to top Go down
Undertaker Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 pm

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler�s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Undertaker Phenom makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
mounting a custom chopper
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
smoke hides the whole ring.
Undertaker Phenom enters the ring with the mic.

Undertaker:So...after all i done for this federation i didnt get the chance for the title

Undertaker:I just want to say that i am dissapointed !

The thunder just stroke and Undertaker Phenom dissapeared

Crowd is confused

OOC: Sad
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Chris: Well Undertaker how about this, we team up in the elimintaion chamber match and if I win I'll let you take my spot in the tourny.

Chris: So how about it?
Back to top Go down
Undertaker Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 am

Crowd is waiting for the Undertakers reaction

Undertaker shows up in the ring from out of no were.

Undertaker:Do you like my mind games ,,Owner" ?

Chris: I was asking you that we team up in the elimintaion chamber match and if I win I'll let you take my spot in the tournnament, so what do you say ?

Undertaker:I refuse the offer, becasue i am the deadman, and i wll have that title later

Last edited by Undertaker Phenom on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 am

Chris starting to look mad.

Chris: That was the worst move in your life.

Chris: Because I know you won't get that title, I'll ask you one more time.

Chris: Lets team up and eliminate everyone leaving just us. Then you lay down and let me win the intercontintal title. Then you take my spot in the Undisputed tournement.

Chris grasps the mike even harder and pulls it away from his mouth to await the Undertakers answer.
Back to top Go down
haas67

haas67

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Suddenly high flames light at the stage on
music plays
Haas enters with a mic

Haas: Either one of you will win the elimination chamber. Chris, i swear, you haven´t the chance to teaming up. I "own" you. You have the choice right now or later in the chamber.

Haas throw the mic away
Haas wait tense to chriss answer
Back to top Go down
Undertaker Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Undertaker:Chris, i will say this to you one more time.I refuse the offer because i want Intercontinental title, i dont want Undisputed title !

Chris:You will regret Phenom,you will regret !
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Chris then throws the mike at Undertaker Phenom's head. Chris then continues to punch Undertaker in the head.

Haas then comes running down to fight to. Everyone is throwing punches at each other when...
Back to top Go down
bangpuss

bangpuss

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 am

Bangpuss comes running down the ramp, she slides effortlessly into the ring and throws everybody out. She beckons to the ring announcer for the microphone.
Bangpuss: Well this 20 MAN competition is a farce. There is not one person in it that can take me on. I will fight anyone for their spot. now who is man enough to deal with the pain?
she struts around the ring waiting for a response. silence befalls the arena.........
Back to top Go down
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

bangpuss wrote:
Bangpuss comes running down the ramp, she slides effortlessly into the ring and throws everybody out. She beckons to the ring announcer for the microphone.
Bangpuss: Well this 20 MAN competition is a farce. There is not one person in it that can take me on. I will fight anyone for their spot. now who is man enough to deal with the pain?
she struts around the ring waiting for a response. silence befalls the arena.........

Lord Xenu looks at Bangpuss with disgust." You want to be apart of this tourny? Huh you little... No I'm not going there. If you want in this match you have to defeat Christian Cobra in a no holds barred I QUIT Match. To night on SBW. So get back there and get ready for a fight."

Lord Xenu slams the mic to the ground and watches as Bangpuss retreats back to her locker room with a look of pleasing on it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 am

Yeah. I'm sorry Xenu but Bangpuss is on FnF so we could have that match over on the better show, FnF and that's because next week were having a tag team title match and it's going to be a last blood elimination tag team match
Back to top Go down
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Ok np. just make sure she is fighting Christian Cobra on that show ok.
Back to top Go down
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey Chris don't worry about that match on FNF ok. It looks like someone accepted the match to be played out on SBW. So please don't worry about making that match against BAngpuss and Christain because it will go on in SBW.
Back to top Go down
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 pm

It doesn't matter Cobra is on SBW and Bang is on FnF. Also did you already confirm the show?
Back to top Go down
bangpuss

bangpuss

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 am

Christian Cobra is backstage been interviewed.
Cobra: Just think how good the belt is gonna look around my waist......destroying the dragonfly is just a small step towards..........

Suddenly bangpuss arrives out of nowhere with a blistering attack. The interviewer goes flying across the floor, she is repeatedly hitting cobra with a steel chair. After what seemed an eternity bangpuss snatches the microphone and stares coldly into the camera........

Bangpuss: There is only one place the belt should be...and that is here around my waist! and if i dont get a shot im gonna take out every single competitor one by one. Christian Cobra is just the first in a long trail of destruction. There is only one place this girl goes.......and thats on top........BANG ON TOP!

bangpuss turns and looks down on cobra, she casually drops the microphone onto cobra's head, steps over him and walks away laughing.

Back to top Go down
sir-uri

sir-uri

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 am

Lord Xenu wrote:

Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Sbwbra10

OOC:
The Snake quit his char.
Maybe it is now better to put The Sir-Uri VS Ludacris and Baki Hanma VS Jose Mustaine

If there ist a decision i will put my RP to this Thread.

Thx
Back to top Go down
ChristianCobra

ChristianCobra

PostSubject: Christian Cobra's match   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Interwiewer is looking for Cobra. He walks around the corridors for some time and checks his locker room, but he is not there. Interwiewer stops to the main access and whispers something to the cameraman. Suddenly Cobra drives with a motorcycle and has a mysterious lady with him. SBW staff members jump out of his way, but interwiewer wawes his hand to stop Cobra. Cobra slows down.

Interwiewer: Excuse me Mr. Cobra, can I have a word with...

Cobra: SORRY JUNIOR, NO CAN DO, ITS TIME TO HIT THE SQUARED CIRCLE!!!

Cobra steps on it and drives towards the stage entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Xenu Starts the Fights   Lord Xenu Starts the Fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Xenu Starts the Fights
Page 1 of 1