SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Night Fever RolePlaying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Friday Night Fever RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Fever RolePlaying   Friday Night Fever RolePlaying Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Ok now I noticed that we are getting close to being deleted. I will repeat. WE ARE CLOSE TO BEING DELETED. This is becuase of the absents of me and Lord Xenu, for example. The upcoming SBW: Tuesday has 1 promo in it, at the moment I did this post. The upcoming FnF, has 5 promos, including the opening and closing. And it has 7 out of the 10 matches. So if everyone can rp right now. I don't care if you just made one make another one. To even get close to getting promoted, we need about 20 promo's a week. Right now you guys are giving me about 8 or 9 for both shows. I make an aditional 4 for both shows, except for the draft. At the draft I do every promo. So if everyone can rp right now as many times as you can. I'm going to try and get Lord Xenu to make a Backstage, Parking Lot, Ring section for FnF and SBW so I know who wants to rp for what.
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Fever RolePlaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: