SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two more rps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Owner
Admin
Chris Owner

Two more rps Empty
PostSubject: Two more rps   Two more rps Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm short two rp's for Sole Survivor. If anyone can rp to fill those in it would be great. The two are towards the end of the show. So no match announcements. You could say something about the draft, or how you won/lose. You can say that your the new champion (there are 3 title matches at Sole Surivivor.)

Here is the list of people who've already rpied.

Chris Owner
ThePlayer
JoseMustaine
Haas
Undertaker Phenom

And those are it. ThePlayer rpied three times (thanks) And then Undertaker doesn't have to because Player already did. So who want's to be one of the final rpiers
Back to top Go down
bangpuss

bangpuss

Two more rps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more rps   Two more rps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Bangpuss struts her way to the ring, there is a mixed reaction from the crowd. Half are cheering and half are jeering. she takes a microphone and enters the ring and looks around at the crowd.

Bangpuss: So.......the draft is rapidly approaching and i wanted to make myself very clear.....

The crowd grows silent and they await what shew has to say.

Bangpuss: You know, i am unbeaten in singles competetion since i came to SBW but there is one thing that i have not forgotten.........My first match! LORD XENU...... you gave me a cheap shot after i won my first match and so far retribution has not been given. so......the draft......... XENU.... i am waiting for you, and know......if i end up in your yard your gonna find out why hell has NO FURY like a woman scorned.

She throws the microphone to the floor and exits the ring. The crowd are not sure if this girl is crazy, stupid or as tough as nails but one things for sure, she has their attention and they are eagerly awaiting the outcome.
Back to top Go down

Two more rps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: