SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitationals

Go down 
+2
MaxYz
Lord Xenu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:01 am

OK guys please open up your invitations. IF everyone here in the league at least 3 times a day invitations a fight with someone, it will help with each other. By improving your Fans and more.
Back to top Go down
https://suddenblackoutwrestl.forumotion.net
MaxYz
Admin
MaxYz

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am

I opened my invitational long time ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phill Mccrackin

Phill Mccrackin

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

My invi is open as well,too bad no one ever challenged me T_T
Back to top Go down
baki hanma

baki hanma

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:36 am

Put a +10 to 20 Stats ahead of your stats(Create/Edit Invitational) so that high level wrestler can match you..

Also What's your TWG Names so that I can make an invitational match with you

just make sure you do rematch especially to SBW players so that both players will benefit the invitational.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker Phenom

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 am

i have invitional too
Back to top Go down
MaxYz
Admin
MaxYz

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Please challenge my invitational...Rematch is guaranteed
Back to top Go down
tetsuo

tetsuo

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:11 pm

My invitational is always open, anyone from 0-250 can challenge me - I really don't care about winning or losing, just want to build XP and FE for myself and my opponent. It's a great idea to keep all that money and XP in the fed by just challenging each other instead of helping build fighters in other feds.

Oh, forgot to mention I always give at least 2 rematches!

And if you're looking for somebody to trade matches with I'm looking for trades. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.johnlawson.org
Undertaker Phenom

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 pm

please challenge me in invitional
Back to top Go down
tetsuo

tetsuo

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Hey, thanks for the challenges! Some of you guys have been slapping me around every time, haha. I look forward to bleeding with you in the ring again very soon!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.johnlawson.org
Sponsored content

Invitationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invitationals   Invitationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitationals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: