SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling

The main host for the roster of the SBW Wrestling group. Were we post RP's and gimmicks.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrances Must go Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

Entrances Must go Up Empty
PostSubject: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 am

Everyone, if your upgrading your moves with money stop it now. If your buying special techs that will give you a precentage boost, sell them all. The reason for this is because what your need as a wrestler to earn more money and etc. Is entrances. The higher your entrance the more money you get.
Back to top Go down
https://suddenblackoutwrestl.forumotion.net
Undertaker Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am

i cant get any money........
Back to top Go down
The DragonFly

The DragonFly

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 am

What do you think is a suitable number right now? I'm at 19 or 20 myself...
Back to top Go down
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:09 am

None stop, every money that you get should be focused on Updating your Entrance and Entrance alone, do not purchase with money those percentage stat boosters, there a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am

Lord Xenu wrote:
None stop, every money that you get should be focused on Updating your Entrance and Entrance alone, do not purchase with money those percentage stat boosters, there a waste of money.
ok..
Back to top Go down
Lord Xenu
Admin
Lord Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 am

the reason I say this is because you will recieve more money plus recieve more fans if you do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrances Must go Up   Entrances Must go Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrances Must go Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SBW Sudden Blackout Wrestling :: News :: SBW News-
Jump to: